Experimenting with Bespoke.
- Experimenting with different styles, patterns, colours, features and combinations of all the above is a great way to develop a fresh design.
- Creating something that is truly unique can be a seriously challenging task. Sometimes there just isn’t quite the perfect tile stocked on the shelf which can quench your creative thirst. That’s when you need to take the design path into your own hands and make your dream tile.
- Designers and architects have used custom tile prints to create some amazing murals and displays in applications ranging from public swimming pools to hotel foyers.
- Johnson Tiles can have any design printed onto a ceramic or porcelain tile and fired through the kiln in exactly the manufacturing process as stocked items. This makes our custom tiles incredibly durable, hence why we back them with our 10-year guarantee.
- Our designers prepared this feature for the recent Tasmanian HIA home fest exhibit. The use of custom and standard tiles, together with a black and white contract makes an amazing feature.