SLIP RESISTANCE REPORTS (R- RATING)
This test is conducted whereby the floor is coated with engine oil and the test walker wear shoes with soles of a specific composition, hardness and profile. The tiles (or other material) receive a R value of between 9 & 13
WET PENDULUM REPORT
This is used to measure the dynamic friction of a (water) wet horizontal surface.
Depending on the result achieved the tiles (or other material) will be classified as follows:
V – Very low risk of contributing to slipping when wet.
W – Low risk of contributing to slipping when wet.
X – Moderate risk of contributing to slipping when wet.
Y – High risk of contributing to slipping when wet.
Z – Very high risk of contributing to slipping when wet.
For a detailed guide to Slip Resistance Classifications click here
- Waringa Vitrified Black Micro Rock (W)
- Waringa Stone Grey Grit – Y
- Waringa Mocha Grit – X
- Sapphire White Matt – Y
- Sapphire Grey Matt – Y
- Sapphire Chocolate Matt – X
- Sapphire Charcoal Matt – X
- Sapphire Beige Matt – W
- Waringa White Grit – Y
- Sandstone Grey – Y
- Romano Light Grey – Z
- Kerastar Olympos (W)
- Kerastar Triton Discface (W)
- Kerastar Athena Gripfoot (X)
- Kerastar Priamus Suretread (X)
- Kerastar Priamus Diamond (W)
- Kerastar Athena Rocktop (X)
- Ayres Rock (Y)
- Metro Beige Grit (V)
- Minima3 Beige Grit (V)
- Minima3 Grey Grit (W)
- Minima 400×400 (Y)
- Waringa Alabaster Grit (X)
- Waringa Champagne Grit (Y)
10 YEAR PRODUCT GUARANTEE
Purchase your tiles with confidence, knowing that all Johnson Tiles are backed with a 10 year product Guarantee.
for more information.